Our Occupational therapist services attend to areas including:
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Upper Limb rehabilitation
- Cognitive rehabilitation
- Chronic & persistent Pain management
- Fatigue management
- Scar tissue management
- Lymphodema management
- Community access retraining
- Aids and Equipment prescription
- Safety and access in the home
Occupational Rehabilitation Services aims to help workers back into productive employment and to make workplaces safe for everyone.
We offer a comprehensive range of Occupational Rehabilitation services including:
- Injury management and return to work (RTW) services
- Workplace-based intervention to keep the focus on returning to work
- Comprehensive RTW plans and rehabilitation programs and monitoring
- Thorough analysis of pre-injury duties via a workplace assessment
- Collaboration with all people including treating medical practitioners.
Activities of daily living (ADL) assessments
Our Therapists assess people in their home and determine what they need to improve function, independence and safety at home and in the community. Equipment for the home may be recommended or household services introduced.
Assessment of workstation ergonomics to prevent injury or minimise ongoing problems. We provide self-management strategies and also can recommend modified or adaptive office equipment to make work activities more comfortable and sustainable, resulting in increased productivity.